We will work with your leaders to grow, reach their potential and become better leaders through one-on-one coaching and/or designing customized leadership programs. It is through a strategic partnership with you that we will help to grow the leaders in your organization.
Typical situations where we provide coaching:
- Leadership Transitions - moving into new roles and supporting onboarding of your leaders
- Leadership Development programs - coaching to help reinforce the learning and ensure application
- Leadership Growth - leaders who are almost ready for that next leadership role and need to grow in their ability to influence and lead at the next level
- Team Coaching - Working with the full team to help them become a high performing team
Our goal is not to make leaders busier, it is to make them more effective. Our coaching focuses on helping leaders build Authenticity and Influence through Personal Growth. Click Here to schedule a call today.
Here is the formula: (Clarity + Self-awareness) x Personal Accountability = Growth
Growth = Change
We are drawn to leaders who are authentic and align with our values. Leaders who are authentic know who they are and have actions that align with their intentions. A key element to success in our coaching is the personal accountability that leaders must have to be intentional about their growth. The best plan not executed is worthless! Growth is about mindset and if you are ready and willing to learn and grow, you can achieve anything.
We will work with you and your leaders to:
- Establish clear measurable outcomes for coaching - building clarity of the goal
- Improve self-awareness through guided self-discovery and assessments - focusing on strengths and development areas
- Develop and commit to specific, actionable plans for growth
- Reinforce the learning, get additional feedback and work the plan
Some of the assessment tools that we may use include:
- Korn Ferry Voices 360
- ESCI (Emotional Social Competency Inventory) 360
- Personality Inventories
- John C. Maxwell Leadership Assessment
Personal growth takes time and each coaching relationship lasts a minimum of six months to ensure behavior change is taking place and that it 'sticks'.
As John Maxwell says in The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, "the higher the individual's ability to lead, the higher the lid on their potential. It is the Law of the Lid - leadership ability is the lid that determines a person's level of effectiveness."
There is no one-size-fits-all solution, which is why we take the time to get to know you and help you create and execute a plan to achieve results. Click Here to schedule a call today.