About: Jill windelspecht
Recent Posts by Jill windelspecht
In a study conducted with executives, they found 5 benefits that they identified they received from executive coaching as a leadership development strategy. They are:
- Continuous one-on-one attention
- Expanded thinking through dialogue with a curious outsider
- Self-awareness, including blind spots
- Personal accountability for development
- Just-in-time learning.
They also identified the factors that play a significant role in creating a successful coaching initiative are: a willing executive, a skilled coach and realistic expectations.
I have personally found these to be true in my own experience coaching executives - it is powerful and the #1 thing in my mind is the executive has to be willing.
To learn more about this study, click here: http://stfi.re/xnddewv
Recent Comments by Jill windelspecht
- June 19, 2017 on Motivation